A series of blunders are being blamed for the disaster with residents claiming there were no working fire alarms, no sprinklers and the only staircase leading to safety was blocked.
Grenfell Tower was clad last year as part of an £8.6million refurbishment by East Sussex-based builders Rydon, which said yesterday that its work ‘met all required building controls’.
Yet the company admits on its website that the insulation material used, Celotex RS5000, ‘will burn if exposed to a fire of sufficient heat and intensity… [and] toxic gases will be released with combustion’.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4605360/Cladding-turned-tiny-fire-hell.html#ixzz4k4Vz0STE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This is the kind of corruption, negligence and incompetence one would expect from an African or muslim country.
Which is is what England is becoming.
Of course the norman-judeo-masonic rulers of England do not care.
This was my article originally in this magazine, since enlarged.
……Contact and support