……Reality tv about Demoncrat convention
Bernie gave Hillary a hug, but his supporters are GONE. They even put the delegations in the front that Hillary won and the states Bernie won way in the back, because the seats are empty!
I first saw this video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ithoughtyoushouldknowit/videos/vb.212639889133347/212688522461817/?type=2&theater
Summary: In 1975 lawyer Hillary Clinton got a rapist named Taylor off for time served, two months in jail, after he and another man raped a 12-year-old Arkansas girl and beat her so badly she was in a coma for five days and her organs were so damaged she could never have kids after that. The woman today is 52 and is hooked on drugs, with her whole emotional and physical life shattered.
The whole thing is just terfifying. You thought Obama and Bush were bad? Hillary is Satan incarnate.
This was the 2014 Daily Mail article:
‘I never trusted a polygraph again’: Hillary Clinton LAUGHS in 30-year-old interview as she recalls how she helped a suspected child rapist walk free after the prosecution lost crucial evidence
- Hillary Clinton defended Thomas Alfred Taylor, 41, in 1975 in Fayettville, Arkansas
- Then aged 27, Clinton found a loophole in the prosecution case and Taylor walked free
- Newly unearthed audio interview from the early 1980s has Clinton discussing the case with Arkansas journalist
- Recordings throw into question Clinton’s claim to be a champion of women and children’s causes
- Taylor died in 1992 and his alleged victim is now a drug addict still in Fayettville, Arkansas
Jewish article raving about Hillary and the “unfair” attacks on her for being a realistic liberal: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/209304/hillary-clinton-social-progress?utm_source=tabletmagazinelist&utm_campaign=dac6652cf8-July_31_20167_31_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c308bf8edb-dac6652cf8-207121805
The woman is Jewish on her father’s side, as I have constantly blogged, and can only be described, with THAT cackle, as a stone-cold psychopath:
The young Tony Blair