The crisis is coming as the Manchurians rush on

Spread the love

This is an edited version of an email to a supporter:

***

Hi, [].
Things are coming to a crisis point.
I have to make my move.
Someone who works for the town of [] came over last night, a smart young guy moving under my tutelage from the Alex Jones to the full-WN viewpoint, and told me:

“When I went to get my paycheck [] said to me: “You know, the government is watching John de Nugent and if you stay his friend, they are going to be watching you.”

I am going to “come out” as [] for our times. They already know it. They did this to me before, in Sarver, and then Apollo, in Pennsylvania — rile up the locals against me. There are antifa in this town who stare at me with murder in their eyes.
I realized meditating the other day that all three of my assistants, Holappa 2008-09, Salyers 2010-11 and McMasters 2012, were Manchurian Candidates.
Holappa
jdn-henrik-holappa-valerie-may-law-office-lobby-pittsburgh
Esa-Henrik-Holappa-today
With his new Chinese wife “Dan”
holappakines-460x460
His lies are always put high on page one by Jewgle. If we cannot trust the word of a leftist who infiltrated and betrayed both me and the Nordic Resistance Movement, whom can we trust?  😉
jdn-google-p-17-june-2016-holappa-porter
Jason Salyers did fine video editing and wrote some good articles for my blog.

He suddenly abandoned me in September 2011 and now is a felon shoplifter and homeless-shelter denizen
jason-salyers-may-18-2016-facebook
McMasters
[McMasters was the least reprehensible; he was “only” an assistant for computers, physical protection and as a driver; he was never a full WN, and they put him in a bind. He embezzled $4200 from me — the money needed to start my run for sheriff in 2013 in an open seat in a 98% white county that hates blacks and Obama — and the police refused to charge him.]
mm-3-pt-8-gpa-mcguffey-hs-usace-mike-27-nov-2012-parks
He told me his father was a pedophile who had been allowed to just leave Pennsylvania and move out to Illinois and live in peace.
There is always the torture-molestation of young men in the Manchurian Candidate program, which is far worse even than MK-ULTRA — designed to be so bad that you repress every memory of it.
The key founder of MK-ULTRA and its extremest form, the Manchurian program, was the Jew Sidney Gottlieb:
sidney-gottlieb
Scene from the 2004 “Manchurian Candidate” — a programmed soldier stands there and waits will-free to be shot.
Excellent movie and a remake of the 1962 classic with Frank Sinatra

Two Bushes and Obama against JdN

This is the priority the government has placed on stopping me, to send me three such men in a row.
I finally realized I had to do everything myself for a while. When by FBI action Margi and I were thrown on the street four times in 2014, I did all the moving every time and drove us 18 hours almost straight, with a ripped contact lens in my eyes, from Pennsylvania to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
apollo-pa-to-ontanagon-michigan
jdn-torn-contact-lens-sept-2014
The mighty Mackinac Bridge — it was all white after this!
mackinac-bridge-map-postcard
mackinac-bridge-TOWER
jdn-sept-13-2014-mackinac-bridge
houghton-mi-middle-school
(I just grabbed these images off the Bonnie Tyler video “Total Eclipse of the Heart” Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse of the Heart  The zombie guys made me think of these three young men — all sent to destroy me.
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

The Jews have no problem with us having the facts, or even being enraged.
They just don’t want a leader to rise and lead us against them. In fact, these sadists love the spectacle of us reading our own doom, like a cat playing with a shrieking mouse.
Trump cannot save us. NOW that is clear. In fact, who knows who HE really is?
Why would a guy who attended an Ivy League school –Trump — be so “stupid” as to go for the Feinstein measures????
J

…PS I have tried now for four days to move from Windows 10 to the German version of the ultra-secure Linux known as SUSE.

It requires burning a DVD with an “ISO image.”  I asked [] to make the DVD with Linux SUSE on it.
[edited and highlighted Skype chat]

[6/16/2016 9:15:54 AM] John de Nugent: Hi, []. How things going? I see your phone is off… .Did you make another Linux SUSE DVD yet?

[6/16/2016 1:08:53 PM] MCG: Hey, John. I’ll have that to you today

[6/16/2016 1:09:36 PM] John de Nugent: thanx

[6/16/2016 1:10:13 PM] John de Nugent: will be [], so may be out next few hours.

[6/16/2016 6:23:47 PM] MCG: ok

[6/16/2016 8:06:38 PM] John de Nugent: I am back. Can you swing by tonight if you are in town?

[6/16/2016 8:30:03 PM] MCG: alrighty, headed over shortly

[6/16/2016 8:30:37 PM] John de Nugent: great — want a vodka? *;) winking

[6/16/2016 8:30:37 PM] MCG: Did you see what the Japanese made? Look at about the 45 second mark:

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

[6/16/2016 8:32:39 PM] John de Nugent: watching — LOL!

[6/16/2016 8:33:08 PM] John de Nugent: he did ze Hitler salute! 🙂

[6/16/2016 8:33:32 PM] MCG: with the swazis in the background too!

[6/16/2016 8:34:01 PM] John de Nugent: always knew those japs were Slant-Nazis 😉

[6/16/2016 8:47:03 PM] MCG: good thing I double-verified this disc!

failed-burn-again

[6/16/2016 8:50:13 PM] John de Nugent: hmmmmmmm

[6/16/2016 8:50:28 PM] MCG: trying a different type of DVD

[6/16/2016 8:50:31 PM] John de Nugent: well, I can do a “network download’

[6/16/2016 8:50:55 PM] John de Nugent: I guess it just downloads and burns the essentials and then one goes online and gets the rest

[6/16/2016 8:51:31 PM] John de Nugent: reading something about Trump — not good

[6/16/2016 8:51:34 PM] MCG: burning a new one, at a slower rate this time

[6/16/2016 8:51:38 PM] John de Nugent: thanx

[6/16/2016 8:51:48 PM] John de Nugent: very not good

[6/16/2016 9:01:23 PM] John de Nugent: this is in the category of could-not-be-worse  Donald Trump to meet with NRA over gun laws

[6/16/2016 9:01:39 PM] John de Nugent: end of guns

[6/16/2016 9:01:42 PM] John de Nugent: for us

[6/16/2016 9:02:18 PM] MCG: lip service?

[6/16/2016 9:02:34 PM] John de Nugent: he is trying to pressure THEM, the NRA, into supporting it

[6/16/2016 9:02:54 PM] MCG: Hitler banned guns for foreign parasites but also went in and loosened them for the German people.

[6/16/2016 9:03:26 PM] John de Nugent: Any fag democrat bureaucrat under this Feinstein measure can put any little child, literally, on the no-fly or terror watch list and you cannot get off.

[6/16/2016 9:03:41 PM] John de Nugent: You can’t fly and can’t own guns for YEARS

[6/16/2016 9:03:44 PM] John de Nugent: no recourse

[6/16/2016 9:03:54 PM] John de Nugent: cannot sue

[6/16/2016 9:04:01 PM] John de Nugent: cannot ask why

[6/16/2016 9:04:28 PM] John de Nugent: and Trump is FOR this.

[6/16/2016 9:07:10 PM] John de Nugent: [] just stopped by, btw, and will be back in 15 minutes

[6/16/2016 9:08:11 PM] MCG: WTF?!?!? On a completely different brand of blank DVD it refused to burn it!

failed-linux-suse-dvd-burn-again-2

I have never had this kind of consistent burning problem before and I have burnt [] DVDs.

[6/16/2016 9:10:49 PM] John de Nugent: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[6/16/2016 9:11:01 PM] MCG: trying a THIRD now

[6/16/2016 9:11:42 PM] John de Nugent: Maybe somebody does not like Linux SUSE *;) winking

[6/16/2016 9:11:51 PM] John de Nugent: My computer is crashing

[6/16/2016 9:12:03 PM] John de Nugent: gotta reboot

[6/16/2016 9:12:39 PM] MCG: ok, trying it with a different software now, ImgBurn, which specializing in burning ISO disc images

[6/16/2016 9:26:04 PM] MCG: success!

[6/16/2016 9:26:20 PM] MCG: just the German-made Ashampoo software didn’t work, wth

[6/16/2016 9:26:59 PM] John de Nugent: interesting

[6/16/2016 9:28:46 PM | MCG: just verified the disc works by installing it to a virtual machine on Oracle VM

[6/16/2016 9:29:24 PM] MCG: I might play with this OS myself later this evening when I win a lottery of time after []

[6/16/2016 9:30:10 PM] MCG: on my way

[6/16/2016 9:30:19 PM] John de Nugent: thanx

[6/16/2016 9:30:43 PM] John de Nugent: will have a vodka & grapefruit ready 🙂

[6/16/2016 9:31:05 PM] MCG: well, won’ be able to stay because []

[6/16/2016 9:31:15 PM] John de Nugent: right

[6/16/2016 10:25:08 PM | John de Nugent: Thanx for the help, [], but that disk def is not working as it should. I hope the HD nuke did not cause problems but it was a very standard nuking software. I just wrote a Linux expert and comrade an email.

It is giving me:

GNU GRUB Version 2.02 beta2

Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible device or file completions.

grub>

[6/16/2016 10:25:30 PM] John de Nugent: Also my HD fan is coming on and whirring very loudly

[7:47:35 AM] John de Nugent: It looks also like Stripe [replacement for PayPal] banned me without even telling me

[7:48:04 AM] John de Nugent: impossible to use it and they refuse to get back to me with a yes or no.

Donate Now

***
[], if you can spare the maximum you can do, I have got to do it and now. I need to not have any nagging worries of a financial nature.  Somebody has to come through so I can do what only I can do, brother.

On the murder of a major 9/11 truther and his two kids by the Jews

philip-marshall-9-11-triuther-pilot-murder-jews-alex-17-macaila-14

……Contact and support

Huge federal eavesdropping tower 75 feet from my rented house (white arrow, lower-left)

weather-tower-jdn-house-ontonagon

jdn-deck-aug-17-2015-40-cal

…My German site gets 31,000 viewers a day

“Mut zur Wahrheit-Widerstand.com (“Courage for the truth and resistance”)

mzw-widerstand-com-banner-march-2016

mzw-widerstand-com-17-juni-2016

impressum-jdn-mzw-widerstand-com

…….An Austrian girl wrote me in English:

new comment on the post “GERMAN Theodor Storm” is waiting for your approval

Author: christine []
Email: christine[]
URL:
Comment:
Thank you very much for what u r doing
I found your site today
that’s it for the beginning
appreciate u
be blessed

Approve it: https://www.johndenugent.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=615426#wpbody-contentTrash

women-reverent-during-ah-entry-austria

Where I lived in 1975-76 and again spoke fluent German and Austrian dialect, as in my last life

kufstein-tirol-oesterreich

1 Comment

1. Very good decision to move away from Windows! Any success by now?

I do not like SUSE so much – using the Russian Calculate Linux at the moment http://www.calculate-linux.org/main/en (reliable, stable & secure).

Try several distros to see which runs best on your hardware, if you want to run a German linux take a look at Manjaro https://distrowatch.com/search.php?origin=Germany

Use IMGBURN if ashampoo does not work properly http://www.imgburn.com/ or Universal USB installer to boot and install from a flash drive http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/